Natacha Cadonici’s Philosophy
Beautiful, joyful, luminous and lasting
All my fabrics are European (Belgium, Germany, Austria, France) and 1/3 of my fabrics comes from French and Belgian Haute Couture Houses, which further reduces the environmental impact since it reduces the overproduction of raw materials. And you, you have the happiness to wear creations with exclusive fabrics of very high quality at moderate prices.
Cheerful, peppy, bright ribbed ribbons!
One of the recognizable characteristics of my work is the use of ribbons that finish the garment in the neckline, the sleeve ends and the bottom of the tops, with peppy and bright colors: a base of mostly ecru with touches of fluorescent orange, fluorescent pink, fluorescent yellow, copper lurex etc. These ribbons are designed by me: I select, among 200 different colors from my manufacturer, the right combination of colors, the height of the lines, the best fabrics. These 100% cotton creations are produced exclusively for my brand in the north of France. You won't find them anywhere else!
Make in a small conscientious clothing workshop in Brussels
Alicia and her employees work at their own pace, without pressure and she practices fair prices for all which allow her to pay her 4 seamstresses with dignity and fairness. I really feel that she makes my designs as if they were her own: conscientiously, with love and with a smile. They all always discover my new models and my new fabrics with curiosity and impatience. They love my design and therefore work with it with pleasure, which is priceless to me.
Produce the right quantity at the fairest price
One of my signature is that all my creations are reversible recto-verso: you have two designs in one: the front design is different from the back one. It allows you to play with my creations following to your morphology but also following to the occasion for which you wish to wear it: a V-back neckline will be nice for a special occasion and the same V-front neckline will be flattering for a woman with a generous chest. Up to you to play with!
All the advantages of preorders
When I started out, I only sold on pre-order; So I decided to go back to my essentials: to produce almost only what you order, plus a small production for the store. This pre-order system has many advantages:- it allows me to reduce my production and fabric costs and to offer you a very qualitative creation but at the most fair price for you
- It reduces the use of the earth's primary resources
- It allows me to have more cash, which is more comfortable for me
- It allows me to dare more to offer you less commercial and more daring models since I only invest money in a prototype and not in a complete blind production without knowing if this new creation will please you or in what sizes will I sell it
- It allows me to make the best use of certain exclusive fabrics that I only have in limited quantities: I only produce the right sizes that you pre-order; I can thus satisfy all of you; whereas when I was producing blind I had some models left in unsold sizes and some of you were frustrated that you couldn't order it in their size since I no longer had this precious fabric
- It allows me to offer you creations that are really in line with the weather and adapt to it
- It allows my clothing workshop to produce at a much more humane pace: the seamstresses sew throughout the year instead of having to produce a production that must last 6 months in a single month